Your gift recipient probably already knows what they like to drink. This book by Grant Reynolds and Chris Stang will help them better understand why. From grape to glass, this illustrated guide teaches you everything you need to know to enjoy wine.
Perfect for: wine enthusiasts
- By reading How to Drink Wine, you will:
- Acquire some foundational terminology. Cuvée, maceration, sul tes . . . what does it all mean?
- Learn of the twenty-nine wines you need to know—and about important producers.
- Find answers to questions you might be embarrassed to ask, like exactly how is rosé made?
- Start to pair wines with your life instead of your plate.
- Be able to navigate a wine list and/or store.
- 160 Pages
- Price: $16.99
You can order this book from the Penguin Random House website.